Depression is among the most common mental health disorders. It can be caused by various factors and can greatly affect an individual’s self-esteem and relationships. Among its common symptoms include the following:
- Anhedonia or inability to feel pleasure
- Feeling sad
- Sleeping too much or having sleeping difficulties
- Abnormal weight loss or gain
- Having difficulties in making decisions
- Experiencing challenges in concentration
- Having thoughts of death or suicide
- Feeling hopeless
- And more
If you are experiencing some or all of these, we recommend you to seek the assistance of a mental health professional. They can assess your symptoms, provide you with a diagnosis, and create a treatment plan that may include therapy and medications.
At Precious Medical Care, our professionals will work with you to help you improve your mental health so you can live a better and happier life. For inquiries, please send us a message or reach us using our given contact information.